Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have the following parts left over for sale before I trade my truck in

ARE V Series camper shell with front slider, side sliders with petscreens, dual LED domelights, prop switch to active dome lights, 3x12v power supply, it is black in color and longbed $1400 ($2100 new) - it does have a few small scuffs which is why I have it discounted so heavily

Chevrolet Floor Liners $120 shipped (175 new)

Chevrolet Rear Seat cover $200 shipped (265 new)

Console Vault with 4 digit combo $200 shipped SOLD

Autocal/DSP4 switch from OzTune - $600 shipped (950 new)

I can provide pics of everything listed if someone would like more info on them.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot me a PM with your cell number and I'll get you as many pics as you like. It should be legal anywhere. All it is, is a secure lock box installed in your center console.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have attached photos of the camper shell.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pics off the rear seat cover?
Never saw your post. Let me take you a couple pics of it in the morning. Sorry about the delay.

Also still have the console vault, chevy floor liners, camper shell for sale. Going to hold on to the autocal and dsp4 switch in the hopes I can utilize them on my new Ram truck.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Never saw your post. Let me take you a couple pics of it in the morning. Sorry about the delay.

Also still have the console vault, chevy floor liners, camper shell for sale. Going to hold on to the autocal and dsp4 switch in the hopes I can utilize them on my new Ram truck.
PM sent about the console vault.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you weren't all the way up in the pacific north west I would probably buy that ARE topper off you I have the GMC Canyon long bed duramax and my truck is black to I'm in Florida so that would be a long drive.:grin2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts