Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Love the color.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice looking truck. My wife and I both independently picked the Bronze for our new truck. Nice when that works out!

Are you going to add side steps? When I was looking at a red extended at the dealers, I noticed that the metal work under the doors just looks unfinished -- Seems like they are wanting to add a option instead of making that a more finished part. I'm certain the crew cab is the same.

Enjoy your new ride -- I'm also an Oregonian. CJ

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I wasn't too keen on the bronze at first, but I wanted something to hide dirt. White is too commercial. Everyone has silver. So, I went brown. Its simple.

I wont be adding steps. All those do is make it easier for mud to collect when you step in, to then transfer to your pants when you step out.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow, generally I'm not a big fan of tan interiors, but the bronze with that interior looks absolutely fantastic!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a silver one and I agree with the commenter that under the doors looks unfinished. I didn't notice it until I got it home and I thought it had to be a mistake. NBD but it looks out of place when the rest of the truck is so refined.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.