Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if:
1) I can view the rear camera without being in reverse?
2) how to do so?
3) if not a stock setting, is there a work around?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
220 Posts
On some models it can be turned on while driving. I know someone with a 2017 LT and he can do that. I have a 2017 Z71 and I cannot.???

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
590 Posts
Probably not on 15 but on the 19 you can tap on info screen that says camera while driving and it will come on for a few seconds and you can see behind you and then it goes out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife's old '17 keep Cherokee had the option and i like it to see how close the a$$wioe behind me is. Figures not since the first model.of 2nd gens was '15 and didn't even think about waiting for all kinks to be out (like crappy heated seats and no Android auto/apple car play) Thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Probably not on 15 but on the 19 you can tap on info screen that says camera while driving and it will come on for a few seconds and you can see behind you and then it goes out.
where is this screen that says "camera" I have heard others saying this same thing, but I don't know where to find it..

Thanks

·
Registered
590 Posts
where is this screen that says "camera" I have heard others saying this same thing, but I don't know where to find it..

Thanks
Hunter62 on your infotainment screen take your finger and brush sideways on the screen to the second screen (don't remember if you brush left or right) and theirs icons (apps) on the second screen also. Mine was there and I moved it to the first screen for easier access.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hunter 62 sorry I now see your truck is a 17 so would have a different infotainment screen so probably won't have that option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts