Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
New to this forum

Hi everyone!! I picked up a 2015 Z71 CC 4x4 the other day in Red Hot. I'm switching from a Honda Ridgeline that I LOVED!! My lease was up, and the new Ridgey wont be out any time soon. After driving the truck, I found my new love, the ::chevy::Colorado::chevy::. So far i got rid of the gold chevy bow tie and colored it red and black to match. pics soon

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have seen much easier to use and more functional software on other forum sites.
But after some use I will probably get used to this even if a bit tedious.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi everyone!! I picked up a 2015 Z71 CC 4x4 the other day in Red Hot. I'm switching from a Honda Ridgeline that I LOVED!! My lease was up, and the new Ridgey wont be out any time soon. After driving the truck, I found my new love, the ::chevy::Colorado::chevy::. So far i got rid of the gold chevy bow tie and colored it red and black to match. pics soon
I too came to the Canyon from 2 previous Ridgelines in 6 years that I also loved.... after my lease expired. I was w/o a vehicle as I waited 2.5 months for delivery.
I would have opted for a 3rd Ridgeline if the new model was available.
So far I am getting used to the Canyon. I could write many long posts about the differences between the Ridges and the Canyon. :wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
How do you if anyone replied to your post or one you have been active in without searching for your own posts every day? are there notifications that i'm missing?

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
Bump

Today a couple threads were merged, several threads were moved and a couple duplicate posts were deleted.

Please pay attention, and search for similar content before creating new threads.

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
Bump

In addition, please look around the website before posting new threads (it's actually in the site rules).

With 2016's beginning to arrive we're seeing many new threads daily that have been hashed out over the past 8 - 10 months.

Thank you for your help keeping the site easier to navigate.

ProTip:
Using advanced search with your multi-words enclosed in quotation marks returns great results.
Don't forget to misspell words. For example if you vehicle doesn't stop well, search for break, not only brake.

Search examples
"bad brakes"
"bad breaks"

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
*Bump*

Too many threads in the wrong subforum or in the wrong thread.

Many diesel threads and posts have been combined this morning. I've done my best to delete the duplicates - so yes your post count may have gone down.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Bump

In addition, please look around the website before posting new threads (it's actually in the site rules).

With 2016's beginning to arrive we're seeing many new threads daily that have been hashed out over the past 8 - 10 months.

Thank you for your help keeping the site easier to navigate.

ProTip:
Using advanced search with your multi-words enclosed in quotation marks returns great results.
Don't forget to misspell words. For example if you vehicle doesn't stop well, search for break, not only brake.

Search examples
"bad brakes"
"bad breaks"
Is there any chance of changing some of the thread titles like "need advice" or "guess what happened to me" to something that actually gives a theme that would be useful for searches?

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
Is there any chance of changing some of the thread titles like "need advice" or "guess what happened to me" to something that actually gives a theme that would be useful for searches?
I've been trying to do that recently on some of the technical ones as they pop up.

Do you have any in mind at the moment?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I've been trying to do that recently on some of the technical ones as they pop up.

Do you have any in mind at the moment?
No, it was just a general observation. Search is difficult to get results sometimes even when I know the name of the threads. Keep up the good work. :smile2:

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
Yeah, I've been renaming them pretty quickly lately as they pop up. Not only for search, but some of them actually need help and 'need help' doesn't make me jump in feet first since there are 9,423 things that can go wrong and I only have information on about 3 of them. haha

Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
*bump*

My merge/move fingers are getting extra workouts the past couple days.

Please take a deep breath and look around for:
1) the appropriate subforum for your comment
2) an existing thread to write behind (your new favorite find may actually be buried way back on page 2 of the new threads link)

When we are literally 'on the go' and post new threads (from the road, basically) that have been beaten to death - maybe it's time to get home and look around for a few minutes. I'm pretty sure the 'breaking news' can wait.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just want to give a big thanks to the mods. I've been a member of many different types of forums over the years, I will for sure say this is probably the most welcoming and inviting forum I've participated in. Most other forums are alway waaaaay off topic in every thead and tons of arguing or controversy going on back and forth. This forum has been a huge help to me. Thanks mods for making it an enjoyable place to participate in.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
About this Discussion
55 Replies
31 Participants
KER17Z71
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing