Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been shopping for a 2015 Colorado. Honestly, it looks like the only one I can afford with relatively low mileage is the Work Truck. I've been searching all of the used car websites and it seems that a lot of the listings don't list Cruise Control or Remote Keyless Entry. However, a lot of these trucks without those options seem to list a Work Truck Preferred Equipment Group includes standard equipment (2WT).

I can't seem to find out what the 2WT includes on the 2015 WT. I contacted Chevrolet Customer Service and their reps say that their info only goes back to 2019. I find it odd that Chevrolet can't tell me what is included with the 2WT 2015 WT model.

Can anyone answer this for me? The closest answer I found was for a different model year and that said those two options were part of the 2WT package.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
in the glove box on a sticky there are the option codes that are on the truck. or take the VIN to a dealer parts dept and they may, if you ask nicely, print out a copy of options,

·
Registered
41 Posts
2018 WT2 Not sure if its exactly the same in 2015

Reactions: Hunter62

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for responding. When searching the internet I found the same info about 2WT for the 2014 Silverado. It stated that 2WT encompasses all of the options included with 1WT plus additonal options. If that's the case, then that means trucks equipped with 2WT do, in fact have Remote Keyless Entry and Cruise Control. However, on the other hand, I contacted Chevrolet customer service and gave them the VIN number of a couple of trucks that I was interested in and they stated the those particular trucks do not have either of those options. Then, I called the dealership where those trucks are located and a sales guy said that he knew for a fact that neither of those trucks have Remote Keyless Entry. Unfortunately, the dealership is 60 miles from my home. I'd hate to take a 120 mile round trip to find out that they don't have them.

I guess I'll have to go, then find the SPID sticker and see if I can find those RPO codes.

Thanks for the responses.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the 16 WT with 1WT (I think) because mine came with remote keyless,cruise control, and ez lift tailgate but not much else. No power outside mirrors, chrome belt line moldings, body color door handles or body color bumper. I hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts