Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my Colorado off roading over the weekend to Hungry Valley OHV in California (about 25 minutes north of Six Flags). My buddies who are experienced off-roaders went easy on me at first since we were unsure about how much the RWD Colorado can do. But since it was doing great, we took some difficult trails. It actually didn't do too bad.

I was able to keep up with them 90% of the time. I got up some steep hills and was super smooth over some big rocks. My GoPro decided to take a crap on me so I don't have any videos yet. It all depends on when my friend following can send them to me.

But overall, I am completely happy with the way the truck performed. I do have the Trifecta tune which was definitely a lot of help when going up steep hills. The truck only got stuck twice, and that was in really soft sand. But I did manage getting the truck out myself with proper throttle control and steering thanks to my friends. Here are a few pics I was able to snap...

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
Nice location.

Did your two passengers enjoy the trip as much as you did?

·
Registered
233 Posts
great looking truck! is that the short box?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hey, nice pics. It sounds like you had fun. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
Gm Trucks

I've owned GM trucks for 40 yrs. and never had one let me down. On or off road. They are one tough truck. :gmc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts