Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to go w/ full lift so selling a NEW set of Supreme Suspension 2" Front Strut Spacers for $50/Shipped. If you want to look/see on Supreme Suspensions website, here's the link:

PM me, if interested, and taking PayPal, or Venmo - thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone looking to level out their truck - these are perfect & solid quality.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any offers...these are new & great quality...

·
Registered
2020 GMC Canyon Ext. Cab 2WD, V6
198 Posts
Decided to go w/ full lift so selling a NEW set of Supreme Suspension 2" Front Strut Spacers for $60/Shipped. If you want to look/see on Supreme Suspensions website, here's the link:

PM me, if interested, and taking PayPal, or Venmo - thanks for looking.

View attachment 403948
I’ve been wanting to level my truck for a while. I have the measure the difference between the front and back before I decide how high to go up front. It’s way too cold to go out now and measure. I will let you know when I do. I do understand they may be gone if I wait too late.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I think 2” would be too much for my 16 LT 2WD. Too cold here too.

Reactions: RCuriel

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate the interest & let me know. Right now they're sitting in my toasty basement, packed & ready to ship. :D

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weekend bump...going to list on CraigsList & FB Market Place today. Wanted to offer to forum members first, but no solid takes.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Wow...thanks for negative posting my ad...sale killer. Apparently you're not one to follow proper forum FS etiquette. If you have a negative comment - PM the seller vs. kill interest.

FWIW, I had parts from this same manufacturer on my 2006 Colorado for over 6-years and they didn't flake/oxidize. These are coated & up high so my thought is they'll be fine.

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB
364 Posts
Wow...thanks for negative posting my ad...sale killer. Apparently you're not one to follow proper forum FS etiquette. If you have a negative comment - PM the seller vs. kill interest.

FWIW, I had parts from this same manufacturer on my 2006 Colorado for over 6-years and they didn't flake/oxidize. These are coated & up high so my thought is they'll be fine.
Dude i didnt mean to be a butt. Im trying to figure out what I should do with mine but now i know mine are garbage. I was grumpy and I apologize for being a penis. I am deleting my previous comment. Please dont be offended

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price dropped to $50/shipped to USA members...thks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts