Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I recently inherited a 2010 Chevy Colorado from a relative. It is a Lt extended cab 4x2. I am looking for recommendations on which tires I should get as the ones currently installed are from 2015. I preferably want to have a larger tire installed while remaining stock. The current tire is a 215/70 R 16. Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Any recommendation should be based on use. Farm? Fire roads? trailer towing? Mall cruising?

Nothing is more important for handling and traction than tire selection. Any racer will tell you that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any recommendation should be based on use. Farm? Fire roads? trailer towing? Mall cruising?

Nothing is more important for handling and traction than tire selection. Any racer will tell you that.
Mostly for on the road use with while occasionally going off road, but nothing serious. I am not planning on racing anyone as I would probably be beaten 10/10 times.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I would recommend the Michelin Defender M/S. Best all around tire I've ever used. Quiet and smooth on the highway. Cuts through mud, ice, and snow like a tracked vehicle. Easily last 60K miles; 75K with good care.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would recommend the Michelin Defender M/S. Best all around tire I've ever used. Quiet and smooth on the highway. Cuts through mud, ice, and snow like a tracked vehicle. Easily last 60K miles; 75K with good care.
If I wanted to have a tire which is larger than the one I currently have without any cutting or sawing, what would you recommend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts