Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching this for a while and I have to say is this my dream car.
This thing is so ******* sexy that it gives me wood. I want it and I want it bad.
Excuse me but you might need to give us a little privacy.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Guess Dodge likes the route Chevy is going w/ the Camaro

·
Registered
32 Posts
i seen the concept at a show in memphis,tn it had a 6.1 hemi and a 6 speed.....production will be 6.1 and auto or 5.7?? and six speed

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Not a Dodge fan, but looks good.

Only thing that would probably get me is the price, when thats actually decided.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
johnny1 said:
The web sight says only automatic, such a shame.
just like Douch I mean Dodge ( :lol: ) to do things like that. I like how they compleetly destroyed the 2009 RAM....they did do a good job on the 2003s though...Buddy of mines brother has an intake, tune, and exhaust on a single cab and it is a high 14s truck :shock:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nothing wrong with an auto. It keeps you kids from tearing it up because you think you know how to drive a stick.
So there...now...not another bad word about my ride or else... :twisted:

·
Registered
562 Posts
I don't know about the YOU KIDS thing I'm 63 years old. I just traded a 2005 GTO blue on blue 6 speed MANUAL when I decided it no longer served my purpose for what I needed. And I still say it needs to be a manual option also. Don't get me wrong. I really like the looks of it. But being the first year I would probably wait till the second year its out to buy one. Like GM and others. If it sells well (and I'm sure it will) you will probably see some amazing performance improvements, even though its going to be fast now. Look at the difference between the 2004 GTO and the 05/06 GTO's. A completely different performance looking and powered vehicle. Those that had bought the 04's were crying when the 05 came out.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
mass835 said:
and those are concept pictures, go search for the real production pics, the interior has been toned down a lot
Yeah they really seemed to have run out of time and were forced to just throw in some plain jane interior to make it work, the concept looked great and was disapointed by the interior they decided to go with.

Overall though it is a great looking product, the problem will be that every single dealer will treat these cars like it's the last one made on earth and the over pricing will put them out of reach for most people.

·
Registered
562 Posts
New MotorTrend magazine says next year it will have Brembo brakes and a manual option. Now were starting to get there. I think its still to heavy also as some others. But I'm telling you. Never buy the first year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts