Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2008 colorado ls 2wd and i want to upgrade my intake and exhaust. what is the best bang for the buck in this department. i am leaning towards the k&n for the intake but i dont know for the exhaust. i dont want a ricer sound but i know thats hard to avoid with a 4banger. i also dont want to spend to much on a system. any suggestions would be great.
thanx

·
Registered
89 Posts
i would suggest to get the K&N, and the magnaflow, or flowmaster would sound the best on your truck, maybe the flowmaster 40 series would be the best sounding one.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lt112186 said:
i would suggest to get the K&N, and the magnaflow, or flowmaster would sound the best on your truck, maybe the flowmaster 40 series would be the best sounding one.
i just had a flowmaster 40 put on today...i got it dumped for now to see how i liked it. i will get tips for it later. it sounds pretty good considering its a 2.9l. k&n doesnt make an intAke kit for the 08 and from wut i hear there has been changes from the 07s to the 08s and i dont want to risk paying $200 and having it not fit...any advice would be apreciated greatly.
thanx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts