Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very nice. I had an 06 in the same color. Car was fast as hell that's for sure. I miss the dang thing all the time but I drove it into the ground. The only problem she ever gave me was the entire AC going out but I replaced it myself. She was a true gem. Wish I could find a low mileage one again. I had bought so many mods for it then sold everything, I couldn't even imagine doing everyone all over again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome cars.

I had a 2004 that I picked up with 135k miles on it (only way I could afford one right out of high school). Owned it for nearly 8 years and sold it with 198k. Still had quite a bit of life left in it, but had to make way for the next thing. Mine was an IBM with blue interior and M6.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I really like those and once wanted one. They never sold them here in Canada but a few found their way in somehow.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Bought my daughter one as an early high school graduation present in December 2004. The 2004s were unloved and GM had $5500 rebates and upped your GM card dollars to another $5500. It was Impulse Blue Metallic with blue interior and an LS1 M6. She loved it, I loved it and my wife thought it was too loud. USAA listed it as a compact and the insurance was dirt cheap. Wonderful car, build quality was exceptional.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bought my daughter one as an early high school graduation present in December 2004. The 2004s were unloved and GM had $5500 rebates and upped your GM card dollars to another $5500. It was Impulse Blue Metallic with blue interior and an LS1 M6. She loved it, I loved it and my wife thought it was too loud. USAA listed it as a compact and the insurance was dirt cheap. Wonderful car, build quality was exceptional.
My twin! :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Great cars. A buddy of mine has one with 6.0L truck heads on it (much bigger valves). Built transmission, and a baby bottle. It will run mid/low 11's without the bottle. Inconsistent with the nitrous, because its hard to keep from smoking the tires even with injection started after launch....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Great cars. A buddy of mine has one with 6.0L truck heads on it (much bigger valves). Built transmission, and a baby bottle. It will run mid/low 11's without the bottle. Inconsistent with the nitrous, because its hard to keep from smoking the tires even with injection started after launch....
Well mine has LS3 Heads and a Brian Tooley cam so I feel his pain.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I also had a 2006 M6 Torrid red on 18's. Absolutely loved that car and miss it. Bought it in 2010 with 9k miles and sold it in 2013 with 19k miles. It was a terrible car to own as my only car living in new england.

being in Utah now, I see VERY few of them but I randomly looked a few months back and a 2006 M6 Impulse Blue on 18's with 60k miles popped up. This is my favorite combo. I went to take a look at it and it was bone stock except for a Tick master cylinder and the aux mod on the radio. It had some deep dings on the body. I was really close to buying but decided to pass as I didnt like the condition of the body and the price was a bit high.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts