Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I wanted to bring this thread back to life. Any Denali owners gone with a All terrain tire of any kind on the Denali wheels?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wanted to update this post. I added 275/55/20 Duratracs on the stock Denali wheels. I get a little rub at full lock with a 1? level.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Dealer here had a Denali with Toyo Open Country's on it, had the 1 inch level on it.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
I don?t think it?s hitting the sway bar. It seems to rub the inner fender liner at full lock.
I assume not enough to hurt anything?

This is the tire I may move too if the Bridgestones suck in the snow. I get discounts on Goodyear and wish they made this tire in my size. I seldom go to full lock so if that is all that is a problem I should be ok.

I will see how the first snow is. with 4x4 I should be ok but next year I may make the change.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I don?t think it?s hitting the sway bar. It seems to rub the inner fender liner at full lock.
I assume not enough to hurt anything?

This is the tire I may move too if the Bridgestones suck in the snow. I get discounts on Goodyear and wish they made this tire in my size. I seldom go to full lock so if that is all that is a problem I should be ok.

I will see how the first snow is. with 4x4 I should be ok but next year I may make the change.

Thanks for the heads up.
I chose this Tire for that reason. It?s still a standard load, only weighs like 46lbs and has the winter rates snow flake. Not many SL tires offer that.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Came across this old thread in my search for new tires to put on my Denali. Ended up going with BF Goodrich KO2s in 275/55 R20....They slightly rub on the fender well only at full lock (no lift on my truck)...Thought I’d throw this comment out there for anyone else searching for a bit more aggressive tire.....Still not a lot of choices in the stock size.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Came across this old thread in my search for new tires to put on my Denali. Ended up going with BF Goodrich KO2s in 275/55 R20....They slightly rub on the fender well only at full lock (no lift on my truck)...Thought I’d throw this comment out there for anyone else searching for a bit more aggressive tire.....Still not a lot of choices in the stock size.
I went with 275/55R20 Hercules Terra Trac AT2’s on my stock 2019 Canyon Denali. Zero rub on flat ground. Only rubs when turning right into my driveway at full lock. Doesn’t rub turning left.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pics!

·
Registered
2019 Chevrolet colorado z71 CC 4x4 V6
30 Posts
Wanted to update this post. I added 275/55/20 Duratracs on the stock Denali wheels. I get a little rub at full lock with a 1? level.
I got these same wheels I'm putting on my 4x4 19 colorado with a Rough country 1in level. and was wondering what your experience has been with this combination? How bad was the rubbing and how good does it ride? Any way you were able to correct the rubbing and do they stick out the wheel wells? Looks good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd love to find the Goodyear AT Kevlar in the Denali size. I'd change to the 275 without thinking twice if I could change my tire size with my diablo intune (like I could in every other truck). I also understand through searches that dealerships can't even change the tire size/speedometer
Rough country has a Speedometer recal tuner wires into the harness for $139 it works wonders

21 - 37 of 37 Posts