Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, all the pics I just took are with my crappy cell phone.

Before: (bone stock) - look at those stupid little, street tread havin' tires :roll:

And after. 2.5 lift in front (torsion keys - yeah yeah I know) , 15x8 American Racing Bajas and new 32x11.50 Kumho MT KL71 tires. Much meatier rubber -- really looks like a truck now. The factory Generals' tread pattern looks like a street tire. :irk: These look killer so it's an awesome improvement. :D

·
Banned
433 Posts
so im confused. you lifted 2.5 in front, did you use shackles in back? I didnt think it took 2.5" of lift in front to level truck with stock height in back.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chnky18 said:
so im confused. you lifted 2.5 in front, did you use shackles in back? I didnt think it took 2.5" of lift in front to level truck with stock height in back.
It's not level... It's raked up in the front. I'm not sure if I want to do shackles yet or not... I actually like the way it looks right now. My headlights need adjustment though. I'm lighting up the trees. ;)

Here's a good pic with my camera:

·
Registered
285 Posts
yea lift the rear! i had mine sitting in the exact same stance for a long time and didn't want the shackles, but i love them now

·
Banned
433 Posts
so if the shackles are added will the rear be taller than the front?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Lookin' good Kick!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts