Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building on GMC appears to have some nice changes to the 18 all terrain package. Grille and front bumper cover are BLACK instead of chrome! Wheels look to be darker but maybe not. Here is one I built, long bed Duramax with All Terrain X package.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Building on GMC appears to have some nice changes to the 18 all terrain package. Grille and front bumper cover are BLACK instead of chrome! Wheels look to be darker but maybe not. Here is one I built, long bed Duramax with All Terrain X package.
I wasn't looking at one on lot last week. Wheels are the same color.
I do love the new grill and chrome bumperbbeing blacked out. Wish they took it all the way and did the headlights as well (at least on the non reflector surfaces)

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab
41 Posts
I like that the bottom part of the front is also black. I have a black grille on my SLT but the bottom chrome makes it look weird

Reactions: Warghost

·
Registered
216 Posts
i love the black as well, i was really hoping they were going to give the all terrain its own unique grill and a zr2 type of bumper....oh well

·
Registered
982 Posts
what counts more in my book are the interior changes since most of my time is spent behind the wheel. Changing the accent lighting from red to blue is enough to put me off. (I think they actually did that in 2017)

·
Registered
982 Posts
I added red footwell lights as well as a hella red map light that is directed to the cupholders and dash. Perfect for my early morning runs. Find it calming.
Same treatement on my Jeep and every other truck I've had. ( had a 2000 xterra as well )

·
Registered
53 Posts
Of course. It doesn't always make sense to duplicate product lines like that.
I'd really like to see the performance devision get there hands on it and do something special but different than the zr2. GMC cyclone anyone? With the tt3.6 direct from the ATSV.....

·
Registered
11,493 Posts
I added red footwell lights as well as a hella red map light that is directed to the cupholders and dash. Perfect for my early morning runs. Find it calming.
Same treatement on my Jeep and every other truck I've had. ( had a 2000 xterra as well )
Just so you know, RED has never been considered a calming color. Of the "traditional" colors for this sort of thing, the blue is really the most calming probably.

On the other hand, do I really want you calm and sleepy for your early morning runs? Wake your ARSE up before you get on the road.

Reactions: JBT and Xcanuk

·
Registered
982 Posts
Just so you know, RED has never been considered a calming color. Of the "traditional" colors for this sort of thing, the blue is really the most calming probably.

On the other hand, do I really want you calm and sleepy for your early morning runs? Wake your ARSE up before you get on the road.

I'm color blind, so red is calming. I'm up by 4am, on the road before 5, gotta remain calm if you see all the fools racing into town at that hour. Funny enough, I usually catch up to them at the first light when exiting the highway.
And my old arse is awake, just more comfortable with heated seats.:grin2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.