Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard there was a fuel filler funnel that came with the truck, is this confirmed? If so, worth going back to the dealer and getting one?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mine was in the glove box.

Same here. I thought mine was missing, but then i found it in the glove box as well. You should have one in case you ever need to fill from a portable container. The funnel opens the second fuel filler flap.

Is your truck gas? This is probably gas-only accessory as it is only needed for the capless fuel filler.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take another look at all the nooks today.

I have the Diesel, but it still has the second flap after the gas cap, I think I would still need it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hmm mines a diesel and doesn't have a flap that I noticed. I also don't have the adapter..at least I haven't found one yet lol

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Hmm mines a diesel and doesn't have a flap that I noticed. I also don't have the adapter..at least I haven't found one yet lol
Do you have a gas cap? If not, then there is a second door flap behind the spring loaded door you put the nozzle in.

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you are in a sub-freezing environment, you will want to have one for adding deicer to your gas to absorb the moisture, etc., and for adding anti-gel to your diesel fuel for the diesel users here.

·
Registered
304 Posts
When new, they are put in the glovebox in a bag with a GM part number on the bag.
I found mine in a bag with a GM part number on the bag in the compartment under the left rear flip up seat cushion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.