Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Cal Trend seat covers from Real Truck made by Auto Customs installed today ! They fit perfectly and I love them . They were easy to install but due to my stupidity I was in a hurry to put them on and forgot that my front seats would adjust up and down with a switch so it made it harder . The fit is great and tight as hell had to do some serious tugging on the front seat bottoms to get the Velcro to grab ! By the way there is a protective felt strip on them so when they ship they don't catch on the other part of the fabric !! Dumb me !! The rear 60 split seat comes with two cut outs for seat belts that are useless as you cant use them to fit on the seat so ignore the belt holes . You'll know what I'm talking about when you use them . Cover wont go on with the belts in the cut out holes. Mabe on a regular Canyon but not the Denali . I should have taken a picture but after I got them on I wasn't taking them off the fourth time . Here are some photos

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about the crappy photos ! They were easy to install and went on quick . The biggest problem was the back seat bottom the 3/4 seat you don't need to use the seat belt holes as they wrap under the seat and the straps for the seat belts aren't mounted in a way to use the holes . The other thing is getting the front seat head rests off had to use a paper clip in the small hole to release the other post . I saw that in another post ! Lots of extra strap to tie up under the seats . I'm going to use paper clips to get them from just hanging under the seat . I will take them off every now and then to treat the leather and don't want to cut them . I love the way they fit almost looks like they came from the factory !! Also the back seat arm rest sticks out a little but I'm sure they will go flush after people sit back there and lean on them a few times . The fabric holds them out about 1 and a half inch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.