Future purchase. - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMnoob

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Future purchase.

Hey guys,
Well after several years of being a Mopar fan I have to say these trucks with a 2.8 Duramax have really gotten my attention. I’m looking to buy one within the next year. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions for you guys. I look forward to learning all about these cool little trucks. Thanks in advance.

Jeff
OperaDude likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 05:37 PM

Garage
Welcome to the forum !!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 03:44 PM

Garage
Welcome! They're a great vehicle and the 2.8 has a ton of torque. I'm really enjoying driving it.

-Eric

I run one of the largest Chevrolet dealerships in the country. If you're having problems with a dealer or have a question about something, I'd be happy to help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 04:28 PM

I traded my one year old Ram Hemi on mine. Glad I did too.

2016 Canyon SLT Crew Cab Shortbox Duramax Diesel, Summit White/Jet Black.

Engine built 1/12/16
Placed order 2/20/16
Dealer ordered 2/25/16
Target Production Week 4/11/16
Built and shipped 4/12/16
Delivered to dealer 4/22/16
Drove it home 4/27/16
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 07:38 PM

Garage
Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Colorado Fans. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives’, husbands, girlfriend’s and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!

2019 LT, Leather Interior ,Nav, Premium Sound System, 17" Wheels, Rhino Lined bed, Ceramic coated, clear bra.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode