Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon - View Single Post - Leaf Springs
Thread: Leaf Springs
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:13 AM
F8LZ71

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth13777 View Post
Yeah, saw those and was hoping for more. Iím not willing to modify the existing setup to make it less broke on a relatively new truck. Especially considering how simple leaf springs are. This isnít flattening, itís straight up deformation as if the wrong metal/ improper hardening. Seriously how is this even an issue?

Iím apprehensive about local shops in my area. Surprised by the lack of support for these if none of the big names have even made something. Surely now that some of us are getting some miles, and it looks like that will mean lots of replacements, theyíll step up. Hoped they already had.
In the off-road world Deaver and Atlas are the big names. At least for the Raptor and Tacomo folks. OME/Dakar as well. Aftermarket support has been picking up steam in a big way in the last 2 years so I have a feeling 2019 will continue with new cool products.

It sounds like your only option is to go custom. Personally I wouldn't stick another OEM pack on the truck. Between the clunking and warping I'm not happy with mine either. I'll be contacting Deaver before too long.

2018 Canyon SLE CCSB 3.6L - King 2.5 coilovers | Icon 2.0 rear shocks | 1" AutoSprings AAL | 1" rear lift blocks | RC 1.25" body lift | DV8 887 17◊9 wheels | Falken Wildpeak A/T3W LT285/70/17 | Custom bed rack |Tepui Baja Kukenam RTT | DV8 rear bumper | DV8 front bumper | Smittybilt X20 10k winch | Morimoto HID | Tyger step bars | LED bed lighting | Midland MXT115 GMRS | Nilight 60w LED 4" pods | RotopaX, Maxsa traction mats and Recovery Gear | DV8 + ZR2 skids |
Build Thread

Instagram

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome