Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Falken Wildpeaks 265/70/17 with 0 offset, 2" level

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  c4racer 
#1 ·
I had some Falken Wildpeaks installed today in a 265/70/17 SL.

I'm on a 2" level so I already did the waffle modification in front of the tire as I knew I would rub there. I have about an inch of clearance to the fender liner in the front but only about 1/2 inch at the outside corner of the liner where the bumper comes to a point.

I didn't anticipate how close the tire would be to the pinch weld in the back. At the closest point, I would estimate about a 1/4" of clearance to the plastic pinch weld cover.

This is more of an fyi post for those wondering.

Pic below for fun!

See less See more
#6 ·
Have the same dimensional tires, just in an 18" - 265/65-18 wild peaks. I got the XD's as they come in a +18 offset. No rub on mine, offset makes a big difference. I had a 2" level, ended up buying the Bilstein 5100's with the front level built in and went to 1" instead of 2". Still no rub.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Putting on the same set 265/70 wildpeaks up 0 offset with 1" GM level.. Any recommendations before I install the tires? No rub with the 265/65 stock duratracs right now. Think I'll be good with the GM level and some minor trimming if need be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.