Our suspension setup is pretty similar, yeah. My details are:
Eibach pro kit @ 2.7"
1.5" Zone body lift
17x8.5 +0 offset XD135 Grenade Off-Road
285/70r17 BFG KO2
Your lift definitely looks good and beefing up the tires will look even better! I think you should be able to fit the 275/55r20 or 275/60r20. I'm guessing you'll need to do most/all of the following:
- Go to a wheel with less positive offset, but you probably already know that since you're running spacers already.
- The stocks are +33 offset. I think @F8LZ71
has zeroed in on +18 to push the wheel out enough to clear the frame at full lock but not so far as to cause significant trouble with fender rubbing.
- I love my 0 offset for the poke, but I had to do more significant trimming of the pinch weld and rear wheel well trim area to clear them. It was pretty easy, but not everyone is willing to make this mod. Details of what I did are in this post
- Regardless of which offset you choose, you'll likely have to do *some* pinch weld trimming. My initial trim was to just to cut the corner off the front edge of the pinch weld. That got really close to fully clearing, so if you go with +18, that might be enough.
- Install sway bar relocation brackets. This moves the sway bar forward an inch or so (and drops it slightly - 0.25-0.5") to keep the wider tires from rubbing the sway bar.
- Install longer sway bar end links. After the lift and sway bar relo, the angles are off a fair amount. Longer end links will straighten them back up.
- the sway bar relo and end links are both relatively cheap and easy (compared to new wheels and tires), so I'd just do them both for good measure.
- Trim the front waffle plastic behind the fender liner in the front of the wheel well
- This is a super common mod for larger tires, and there are tons of threads and pics on doing this. Details of what I did are in this post
Hope this helps!