Others may have some specific answers, but I will just ask a few questions.
1. Is your brake controller properly set?
2. Did you add or subtract water from tanks that could have changed the tongue weight?
3. Did you add or subtract payload in the bed - not likely an issue, but just asking.
4. Can you increase the tongue weight, in other words, shift some weight forward on the trailer?
5. You are not perfectly level, but honestly, that little bit should not make a difference as long as the WD hitch is doing it's job.
Do you know dry weight of the trailer?
2015 Canyon SLT, Copper Red, 2WD, CC, SB, V6, Tow, blk leather, factory spray liner, safety pkg, generic roll up bed cover, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller, Replaced OEM at 70k with Michelin LTX Defender
Please add a vehicle description to your Signature Line in your USER CP so we know what you are driving and can more appropriately insult you.