2019 z71 coloadro climate system - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

2019 z71 coloadro climate system

hi this just started today on my truck which is 4 months old and less than 2600 miles...this morning i started the truck up and turned the defroster on as it was raining to keep window clear..and i notice the main screen showed the temp at zero even thought the knob showed 76 degrees..next it was blowing cold air out of vents only way to get hot air was full temp fan high speed....i drove a little then shut it off when i went to get coffee come back and system acted normal ....left work same thing now it was hot out turned ac on still shows zero main screen..while knob was set to lo...i didnt have auto turned on and didnt have recir on either....

another thing i noticed is that the radio acts strange some days it asks me to click ok for navi some it doesnt i have a thumb drive in the usb port and some times it says nothing there or the song that was playing when shut down isnt playing when turned back on

anyone else have this problem with climate system or radio/navi unit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 05:58 PM

You have a gas or diesel?

not me. I leave it in auto at 72 degrees, if windows start to fog over I push the defrost button. When done I push the auto button.
the screen temp thing must be a 2019 thing, I guess

if fan on high and motor not heated up it will blow cold air

2017 Deep Woods Green ZR2 CC
Truxedo Titanium cover
Go Rhino RB20 running boards
RC level
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 04:55 PM

I just bought a new 2019 LT Colorado. It doesn't have the auto climate control. But, when I adjust the climate a window pops up on the infotainment center showing what I did. Some days, however, the window will just say "Climate Off" no matter what I adjust. If I turn the truck off and back on then it goes back to normal. I'm hoping this is just a software bug that will get worked out in some future update. Everything still works as it should in regards to the climate settings. I wish there was a way I could just disable that window from popping up...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

i have gas engine and it hasnt done it for a few days yet...i most times have temp set to 74 dont use auto but where i live mornings can be a tad cold and by time i leave work its warm to the point i put the fan on...

@crispcarp mine did that also till i looked at the screen and noticed the protective film was still on screen once i removed it it didnt do it again...however i was cleaning the truck one day and a piece of the feather duster got stuck between the screen and trim and it would keep showing climate off...its very touchy if something gets inbetween the screen and trim it will do that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode