What did you do to your Colorado/Canyon today? - Page 675 - Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
 16632Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #13481 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Andrew24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Newmarket Canada
Posts: 580
Garage
decided i didnt like how the cooper rubbed and didnt want to deal with more trimming so i opted to exchange them for a set of BFG's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60730205_285611148988091_615970452812070912_n.jpg (278.7 KB, 68 views)
F8LZ71 likes this.

2015 red hot ext cab z71
Andrew24 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13482 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Missouri
Posts: 2,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew24 View Post
decided i didnt like how the cooper rubbed and didnt want to deal with more trimming so i opted to exchange them for a set of BFG's

did you drop down a size?

2017 Deep Woods Green ZR2 CC
Truxedo Titanium cover
Go Rhino RB20 running boards
RC level
Hunter62 is offline  
post #13483 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:21 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Niagara
Posts: 3
Installed two 12 inch light bars on the offroad sports bar. Wired it to an auxiliary battery mounted on the bed so that warranty is intact. Modified the wiring harness for two light bars instead of one.



2018 colorado z71 trail boss w/ oemoffroad sports bar, wrangler AT tires.

Last edited by pborah; 05-15-2019 at 09:23 PM.
pborah is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13484 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 11:49 PM
Senior Member
 
F8LZ71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Auburn, CA
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdchkn View Post
Bro, this turn is no bueno.




You getting that fixed?
Aye, that's no good for flow. Take it back and request mandrel bent tubing or at minimum regular crush bending. What you have is basically FUBAR bending.

https://www.detroittubeproducts.com/...-tube-bending/

https://www.musclecardiy.com/perform...st-pipe-guide/
dave66rivi and Hunter62 like this.

2018 Canyon SLE CCSB 3.6L - Eibach 2.7" Front Lift | Icon 2.0 rear shocks | 1.5" AutoSprings add-a-leaf + 1" rear lift blocks | DV8 887 17◊9 wheels | Falken Wildpeak A/T3W LT285/70/17 | Custom bed rack |Tepui Baja Kukenam RTT | Morimoto HID | Tyger step bars | LED bed lighting | Midland MXT115 GMRS | Nilight 60w LED 4" pods | RotopaX, Maxsa traction mats and Recovery Gear | ZR2 skids |
Build Thread

Instagram
F8LZ71 is online now  
post #13485 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:25 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
Not sure where to put this but this topic gets a lot of traffic.

If you still have points from your gm rewards you get double points until the end of May.

I am going to order some stuff today.


Just FYI


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaybert is offline  
post #13486 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:33 AM
Senior Member
 
sir nuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: West Columbia,Tx
Posts: 116
Garage
I happen to be a MOBIL1 fan, have been for many many years. its been in all my vehicles for over 30 years. even GM pits it in VETTES from the factory. so I get a little this yesterday on the mail and installed it on my V6.



2019 LT, Leather Interior ,Nav, Premium Sound System, 17" Wheels, Rhino Lined bed, Ceramic coated, clear bra.
sir nuke is offline  
post #13487 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 08:47 AM
Senior Member
 
19CanyonWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Tomball, TX
Posts: 107
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir nuke View Post
I happen to be a MOBIL1 fan, have been for many many years. its been in all my vehicles for over 30 years. even GM pits it in VETTES from the factory. so I get a little this yesterday on the mail and installed it on my V6.




Where did you get that? Part #?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 GMC Canyon WT 4 cyl manual - Daily Driver
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 with 5.9 Cummins - Hauler
2005 Colorado Z85 WT (use to be known as 05BlackRado)
19CanyonWT is offline  
post #13488 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaybert View Post
Not sure where to put this but this topic gets a lot of traffic.

If you still have points from your gm rewards you get double points until the end of May.

I am going to order some stuff today.


Just FYI


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know I didn't even think of using this on GM Parts for some reason. Just thought about vehicle purchases and was like, when am I ever going to use this? Where did you order from?
BizzyB is offline  
post #13489 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 10:05 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyB View Post
You know I didn't even think of using this on GM Parts for some reason. Just thought about vehicle purchases and was like, when am I ever going to use this? Where did you order from?


The local Dealer, they helped me sign up when I purchased the vehicle. There is a place on the my gm rewards page ( my dash board I believe ) that you click on go get double points fro Fatherís Day ( the month of May). I Wes really pleases with the help they gave. I ordered yesterday and the stuff came in today but I wonít be able to go by to pick it up until tomorrow.

I hope this helps ........


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaybert is offline  
post #13490 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Senior Member
 
sir nuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: West Columbia,Tx
Posts: 116
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19CanyonWT View Post
Where did you get that? Part #?

Just so happens, its the exact same oil cap that is used on the wet sump 6.2 LT1 Vettes.....I have one. the GM part number is GM 12680707 (ACDelco FC263). Although C7 Corvettes come with Mobil1 in there from the factory, they originally didn't come with this oil cap, but did in 2016 - 2018. AND just by chance, its the same cap size that's used on GM V6's....I have owned 3 different cars and put these cap on them as well.
CaryBosse and PieceKeepr like this.

2019 LT, Leather Interior ,Nav, Premium Sound System, 17" Wheels, Rhino Lined bed, Ceramic coated, clear bra.

Last edited by sir nuke; 05-16-2019 at 01:10 PM.
sir nuke is offline  
post #13491 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 02:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Tom S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 1,926
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir nuke View Post
Just so happens, its the exact same oil cap that is used on the wet sump 6.2 LT1 Vettes.....I have one. the GM part number is GM 12680707 (ACDelco FC263). Although C7 Corvettes come with Mobil1 in there from the factory, they originally didn't come with this oil cap, but did in 2016 - 2018. AND just by chance, its the same cap size that's used on GM V6's....I have owned 3 different cars and put these cap on them as well.
Too bad they don't use them on the Impala or Malibu - they'd be half the price. If a part goes on a Corvette or Cadillac, there's an automatic mark-up.
CaryBosse and GM4ever like this.

2018 Zr2 V6 Crew Cab Delivered 1/10/18
Tom S. is offline  
post #13492 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:00 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
What does the windscreen side of it look like?
post #13493 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgman25 View Post
Here you go. Better range than my garage door opener.
What does the windscreen side of it look like?
post #13494 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaybert View Post
The local Dealer, they helped me sign up when I purchased the vehicle. There is a place on the my gm rewards page ( my dash board I believe ) that you click on go get double points fro Fatherís Day ( the month of May). I Wes really pleases with the help they gave. I ordered yesterday and the stuff came in today but I wonít be able to go by to pick it up until tomorrow.

I hope this helps ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I don't see anything like this when I log into MyGMRewards. Wish I could, I have 22,000 points. Double that would be great! Any other tips for how to see or use it?
Jbird905 is offline  
post #13495 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:50 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbird905 View Post
I don't see anything like this when I log into MyGMRewards. Wish I could, I have 22,000 points. Double that would be great! Any other tips for how to see or use it?


That is what I had.... it is equal to $200.00

Below is a screenshot of the email I received and I took the email to the dealership and they were more than happy to help me ........

IMG_1325.jpgIMG_1326.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaybert is offline  
post #13496 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:52 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
I didnít want to screw it up , so I took it to them for help. An extra $100 was worth the trip.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaybert is offline  
post #13497 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:24 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Thank you for that. I think it must be targeted. I have not received an email, nor does my dashboard have any Father's Day stuff. Oh well!
Jbird905 is offline  
post #13498 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:33 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbird905 View Post
Thank you for that. I think it must be targeted. I have not received an email, nor does my dashboard have any Father's Day stuff. Oh well!


MyChevrolet app, then myChevrolet rewards then menus then dashboard then view offers.
A friend at work didnít get the email but was able to get the double points. If I can help anymore just ask, I will do my best.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaybert is offline  
post #13499 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 24
The email was from my dealer


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shaybert is offline  
post #13500 of 13670 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 04:36 PM
Senior Member
 
19CanyonWT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Tomball, TX
Posts: 107
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaybert View Post
That is what I had.... it is equal to $200.00

Below is a screenshot of the email I received and I took the email to the dealership and they were more than happy to help me ........

Attachment 343843Attachment 343845


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


How long did it take for your points to hit your account? I bought my truck March 8th and I am still waiting on mine. I am getting pissed off because I have chatted with them twice and they canít tell me when they will hit my account. Not having my points is holding me up from ordering my grille!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 GMC Canyon WT 4 cyl manual - Daily Driver
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 with 5.9 Cummins - Hauler
2005 Colorado Z85 WT (use to be known as 05BlackRado)
19CanyonWT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome